NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 10 - Wave OpticsShare
Goprep is providing students with NCERT Physics Part II Solutions for Class 12th Chapter 10- Wave Optics solved and prepared by an experienced team of subject mentors. Covering the complete syllabus of the exam and prepared in accordance with the latest official curriculum prescribed by CBSE, these NCERT Solutions help you in understanding the concepts of the Chapter in an easy and simple language.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12th Chapter 10 deals with important subtopics like:
- Huygens Principle
- Refraction Of A Plane Wave
- Refraction At A Rarer Medium
- Reflection Of A Plane Wave By A Plane Surface
- The Doppler Effect
- Refraction And Reflection Of Plane Waves Using Huygens Principle
- Interference Of Light Waves And Young’s Experiment
- The Single Slit
- Seeing The Single Slit Diffraction Pattern
- Resolving Power Of Optical Instruments
- Coherent And Incoherent Addition Of Waves
- The Validity Of Ray Optics
- Polarisation By Scattering
- Polarisation By Reflection
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 10 - Wave Optics
A beam of light consisting of two wavelengths, 650 nm and 520 nm, is used to obtain interference fringes in a Young’s double-slit experiment.
(a) Find the distance of the third bright fringe on the screen from the central maximum for wavelength 650 nm.
(b) What is the least distance from the central maximum where the bright fringes due to both the wavelengths coincide?
|Chapter 9 - Ray Optics and Optical Instuments|
|Chapter 10 - Wave Optics|
|Chapter 11 - Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Chapter 12 - Atoms|
|Chapter 13 - Nuclei|
|Chapter 14 - Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits|
|Chapter 15 - Communication Systems|