Tamil Nadu BoardShare
The Tamil Nadu Board curriculum for class 8 to 10 facilitates application-oriented education, which mainly helps students develop strong analytical skills. Most of the students of class 8 to 10 in the state belong to the Tamil Nadu Board. Therefore, it gets crucial for the students to prepare for the exam with an effective study material to easily understand all the important fundamentals in a particular subject. So, to help students in their exam preparation, we have come up with Tamil Nadu Board solutions of all subjects for class 8, 9 and 10.
Our TN Board solutions for class 8 to 10 are aimed at providing students with effective online study material to ace their exam preparation. At Goprep, we provide solutions for Tamil Nadu Board textbooks, and reference books of RS Aggarwal, KC Sinha, RD Sharma and Lakhmir Singh. These solutions for subjects like Maths, Science and Social Science have been compiled by expert faculty having good expertise in their respective subject. Once, you refer to these solutions, it will get easier for you to perform better in your Tamil Nadu Board exam.
Choose your class
Available for all important subjects of class 8, 9 and 10, these TN Board solutions have been prepared by following the latest syllabus released by TNSCERT. Here, you can get detailed answers and solutions to all the questions and problem of your class textbook. Our experts have curated all the answers after a thorough study of class 8, 9 and 10 exam pattern and syllabus. Thus, by reading these and practicing these solutions regularly, you can clear all your doubts and score well in the exam.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Board Solutions for Class 8 to 10
- With the help of these TN Board solutions, exam preparation and revision can be made easier.
- Help students develop their conceptual knowledge enabling them to solve difficult questions with ease.
- Designed carefully by expert faculty in a simplified manner to foster easy learning of the difficult topics.
- Example and illustrations have been provided to help students understand a particular topic without any difficulty.
- Improve the question-solving ability of the students by helping them with multiple methods to solve difficult questions.
- Enable students to revise important Maths and Science topics in quick time before the exam to score better marks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the subjects the solutions of which I can access with Tamil Nadu Board solutions for Class 8th, 9th, & 10th?
Our Tamil Nadu Board solutions for class 8, 9 and 10 comprise of solved questions and problems for the following subjects:
- Social Science
- Geography and
- Can I use these solutions of Tamil Nadu Board class 8 to 10 for revision of important topics before the exam?
Our solutions of Tamil Nadu State Board have been compiled by expert teachers to facilitate easy understanding of the concepts in subjects like Maths and Science. All the important questions have been solved in a simplified manner to allow quick learning of answers. So, if you want to revise important topics before the exam, then these solutions can definitely prove to be of great help to you.
- Are these solutions of Tamil Nadu Board presented randomly or have been sorted chapter-wise?
Our solutions of Tamil Nadu Board for class 8, 9 and 10 are structured and have been presented in a chapter-wise format step by step. Using these solutions, you will be able to find and solve a particular topic with ease and without wasting much time.
- Can I get solved exercises and questions of all the chapters of Maths syllabus of class 9 with these TN Board solutions?
These solutions of Tamil Nadu Board cover all the chapters in Maths syllabus of class 9. So, yes you can easily access solved problems of all the chapters in your Maths textbook of class 9.
- Is it recommended to use Tamil Nadu solutions for exam preparation?
The Tamil Nadu Board solutions for class 8, 9 and 10 comprise of solved answers that are given in the class textbook. These solutions are well researched and follow the syllabus guidelines set by the Tamil Nadu State Education Board. So, you can definitely use these solutions for subjects like Maths and Social Science to score better in the exam.