NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 MathematicsShare
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Maths: The NCERT Exemplar class 12 Maths textbook comprises of questions that are more advanced in nature compared to Maths textbook of CBSE class 12. These questions are based on different topics that form an integral part of every chapter in class 12th. Hence, by solving Maths problems through our NCERT Exemplar solutions for Class 12 Maths, you will develop a proper understanding of all the concepts explained in every chapter of the syllabus.
Each Maths Exemplar question in these solutions has been solved using easy to understand formulas and illustrations. By using our NCERT Exemplar solutions for class 12 Maths, you can clear your doubts in difficult topics of Matrices, Determinants, Integrals, vector Algebra, Probability and Linear Programming. Our solutions of class 12 Maths Exemplar will help you tackle difficult questions with ease, improve your aptitude and score better in class 12 Maths Board exam.
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions (Chapter-wise)
Questions from NCERT Maths Exemplar are often asked in CBSE class 12 Board exam. Therefore, by solving difficult Maths Exemplar questions through these solutions, students can acquaint themselves with different types of questions that could be asked in the exam. More so, solving Exemplar questions regularly will help you enhance your question-solving skills, speed and accuracy which is key to scoring good marks in Maths.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- These solutions of class 12 Maths Exemplar are perfect for doing a thorough practice of difficult Maths questions and score well in the exam.
- Our solutions of Maths Exemplar questions are also recommended by the teachers.
- Using these solutions, students can access the answer to all important Maths Exemplar problems in important chapters.
- By practicing Maths Exemplar problems through our solutions, students can greatly enhance their question-solving skills.
- It will get easy for the students to clear their doubts about difficult Maths Exemplar problems using our Maths Exemplar solutions.
- Lastly, by practicing difficult Maths Exemplar questions with the help of our solutions, you will improve the quality of your exam preparation.
Solving Maths Exemplar questions require students to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of important concepts. Therefore, before solving Maths Exemplar problems, it is important to go through the Maths syllabus and solve all the questions in every chapter. This would help you tackle exemplar questions with more confident and improve your question-solving skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it important to practice NCERT Maths Exemplar to score good marks in class 12?
Maths Exemplar textbook is officially prescribed by the NCERT for solving difficult questions and enhance question-solving ability. So, if you have finished your class 12 Maths textbook, you can aim to practice questions of higher difficulty with the NCERT Maths Exemplar. Solving Exemplar problems will surely help you improve your understanding of complex topics and score better marks in the exam.
- Which Maths textbook is better for additional practice, NCERT Exemplar or RD Sharma?
Both these books are quite handy for exam preparation and it depends upon your interest in the subject as to which one you choose. NCERT Exemplar comprises of advanced level 20/30 practice questions all of which are different in nature. Hence, by practicing questions from NCERT Exemplar, you can develop a proper understanding of concepts and score better in the exam.
RD Sharma, on the other hand, contains nearly 100-200 for every chapter which requires a good amount of time to practice. So, if you are someone who takes great interest in Maths, then RD Sharma is a perfect choice for you.
- Where can I get best NCERT Exemplar solutions for class 12 Maths?
If you are looking to practice class 12 Maths Exemplar problems using the best solutions, then you can refer to Goprep. Our NCERT Exemplar class 12 Maths solutions comprise of solved questions of important exercises using simple to understand approach. So, by solving Maths Exemplar questions using our solutions, you can enhance your aptitude and skills and score good marks in the exam.
- Is solving NCERT Maths Exemplar problems enough for scoring good marks in the exam?
In addition to solving NCERT Maths Exemplar problems of class 12, it is also important to practice questions of NCERT Maths textbook. Thus, to prepare effectively for the Maths board exam, you should first complete your class textbook, then move to exemplar problems. By doing so, you will cover the entire Maths syllabus, be able to practice high-level questions and score better marks in the exam.
- Are these solutions of NCERT Maths Exemplar for class 12 available for free of cost?
Yes, you can access these solutions of NCERT Maths Exemplar for free of cost and at the time of your convenience. These solutions are available in a well-structured manner for each chapter and can prove very useful for scoring good marks in the exam.