CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 Maths with SolutionsShare
CBSE Class 12 Maths Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions prepared by Goprep's subject matter experts are highly recommended to strengthen your concepts before Class 12 Maths Board exam. Once you solve Class 12 Maths Board exam papers of last 10 years, you will learn about the level of difficulty, the exam pattern and type of questions asked. Besides, you will get an idea regarding the important topics from which the maximum number of questions can appear in the board exam.
After attempting previous year question papers, you will also get to know the popular questions asked in the exam. You will find a lot of repeated questions in last 10 year Maths question papers that will provide you prior knowledge about the important questions and fetch you easy marks for the same. You can access previous year board papers of CBSE class 12 from here and for free of cost and start practising questions at the time of your convenience.
Check out the previous year question papers of Maths class 12 CBSE board All India region.
CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 Maths - Last 10 Year Papers
For the students of CBSE class 12, we have provided Maths question papers of the last 10 years, starting from the year 2009. These previous year papers have been solved by expert Maths faculty according to the latest CBSE guidelines. So, by solving each question of the previous year Maths board paper, you can greatly enhance your question-solving aptitude and score better in the exam.
How to Practice CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam Paper
- Make sure to go through the complete question paper and solve questions one by one
- Create a proper strategy in order to practice and solve previous year Maths question paper properly
- Make a proper plan and decide which question should be attempted and which one should be left
- If you are not able to solve a particular question, just skip the question, and only attempt questions which you are sure about
- After solving the Maths previous year paper, it is important that you check the time taken to solve the paper. Analyze your time and try to better the timings with each paper that you solve.
- Go through the wrong answers and make sure not to repeat the mistakes again. Once you have worked on your mistakes, you can improve your marks in the exam.
The Maths syllabus of CBSE class 12 is vast and needs comprehensive preparation from the students to score well in the exam. By practising the previous year question papers of Maths, you can uplift the quality of your exam preparation and score better marks, henceforth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- From where can I get CBSE class 12 Maths solved papers?
If you are searching for CBSE class 12 previous year question papers for free of cost, then you can access the same from our website. Solved by expert Maths teachers, these previous year papers can be accessed with one click and anytime from anywhere. So, access our previous year Maths question papers and give yourself the best opportunity to revise Maths syllabus in the most appropriate manner.
- Can I score 95 percent or more marks in the class 12 Maths if I regularly practice previous year papers?
If you have solved NCERT Class 12 Maths Solutions, then it can prove to be very beneficial for you as the majority of the questions in the exam come from the NCERT textbook. However, for scoring 95+ marks, you need to have excellent command over your Maths exam preparation. And, that can be achieved by practicing Maths previous year question papers.
By solving previous year question papers, you can get a proper idea of the exam pattern, analyze your preparation level and work on converting your weaknesses into strengths.
- What is the perfect time to finish the syllabus for scoring above 90 percent in CBSE class 12?
The perfect time to finish the CBSE class 12 syllabus is one month before the exam. This will give you enough time for revision and for analyzing your weaker areas and working on them. In the one month before the Maths board exam, you can practice previous year papers of last 10 years and become aware of the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the exam. Also, through proper revision, you will develop your confidence and will be able to score good marks in the Maths board paper.