NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 4 - DeterminantsShare
Being one of the important and interesting units for scoring good marks in the board examination, NCERT Mathematics Part I Solutions for Class 12th Chapter 4 Quadratic Equation is the crucial study material for the students to prepare. Here in these Solutions, you will find the concepts of the topics in a simple and easy to understand language and detailed answers to all the questions of the NCERT textbook in a well-structured manner. Avail these NCERT Solutions at free of cost for performing better in the examination.
Chapter 4 Determinants includes the topics as follows:
- How to calculate determinants,
- Different properties of determinants
- Area of triangle
- Adjoint and inverse of a matrix
- What are the applications of determinants and matrix?
- 1×1 Matrix
- 2×2 Matrix
- 3×3 Matrix
- 4×4 Matrices and Higher
- What are Minors and Cofactors?
- Determinants and Matrices as Equation Solver