NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 9 - Coordination CompoundsShare
Goprep provides students with NCERT Chemistry Part 1 Solutions for Class 12th Chapter 9- Coordination Compounds prepared by expert faculty in order to assist students in understanding the concepts of the topics in simple and easy to understand language. You will find all the detailed answers to the questions of the NCERT textbook which are drafted from the exam point of view in a well-structured format in these NCERT Solutions.
Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds introduces students with sub-topics like:
- Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
- Definitions of Some Important Terms Pertaining to Coordination
- Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
- Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
- Stability of Coordination Compounds
- Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds.
For quick and effective preparation, take the help of these guided Solutions which are drafted to help students in revising the complete syllabus of the exam in an efficient manner.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 9 - Coordination Compounds
|Chapter 1 - The Solid State|
|Chapter 2 - Solutions|
|Chapter 3 - Electrochemistry|
|Chapter 4 - Chemical Kinetics|
|Chapter 5 - Surface Chemistry|
|Chapter 6 - General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Chapter 7 - The p-Block Elements|
|Chapter 8 - The d- and f- Block Elements|
|Chapter 9 - Coordination Compounds|