Q. 54.2( 104 Votes )
How was the admin
1. Ahom state was dependent on forced labour called Paiks.
2. Ahom society was divided into clans called khels. A khel controlled several villages.
3. All adult males served in the army during the war and other times they were engaged in building dams, irrigation or in other public work.
4. People from heavily populated areas were shifted to less populated places and the administration became more centralized in the first half of the seventeenth century.
5. Peasants were assigned land by the village community.
Rate this question :
Were the BanjarasNCERT Our Pasts - II
In what ways wasNCERT Our Pasts - II
How did tribal soNCERT Our Pasts - II
How was the adminNCERT Our Pasts - II
Fill in the blankNCERT Our Pasts - II
Match the followiNCERT Our Pasts - II
What kinds of excNCERT Our Pasts - II
State whether truNCERT Our Pasts - II
What changes tookNCERT Our Pasts - II