The life history of silk moth can be described and represented as follows:
(1) Firstly the female silk moth lays eggs from which larvae come out.
(2) These larvae are known as caterpillars or silkworms.
(3) They start growing in size by feeding on mulberry leaves.
(4) The next stage of its life history is called pupa but before entering this stage caterpillar covers itself into silk fibre. This covering is called cocoon.
(5) Inside cocoon, the pupa develops into a moth and comes out as an adult silk moth.
Rate this question :
Explain the phrasNCERT - Exemplar Science
Paheli wants to kNCERT Science
Boojho wants to kNCERT Science
Paheli wanted toNCERT Science
Silk fibre is obtNCERT - Exemplar Science
Which of the follNCERT - Exemplar Science
The rearing of siNCERT - Exemplar Science
Reeling of silk iNCERT - Exemplar Science
Silkworms secreteNCERT - Exemplar Science
The term sericultNCERT - Exemplar Science