CBSE Class 10 Hindi Board Papers Course BShare
Hindi Course B in CBSE Class 10th comprises grammar lessons which mainly include topics such as letter writing, precis writing and essay writing. Therefore, to help students prepare effectively for the Hindi Course B Board exam, we have provided previous year question papers for Class 10 CBSE. Here, you will get the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course- B past three years board exam question papers solved by expert Hindi teachers.
Our Previous Year Question Papers with solutions are a very handy resource for students who are going to appear for the Class 10 Board exams. All the answers to the questions have been curated as per the CBSE guidelines to assist students to prepare efficiently for the exam. So, scroll down to access CBSE previous year question paper for class 10 Hindi Course B with Answers.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Board Papers 2018 Course B
|All India 2018-193 Exercises|27 Questions|
|All India 2017-181 Exercises|17 Questions|
|All India 2016-173 Exercises|32 Questions|
|All India-2017-18 (Compartment)1 Exercises|17 Questions|
|All India 2015-161 Exercises|20 Questions|
By practicing our solved Class 10 Hindi Course- B previous year papers, students can get a proper idea about the type of questions asked in the exam. These previous year papers feature questions and their well-detailed answers in a structured format to help students practice them quickly.
Thus, through a regular practice of previous year questions, you can prepare yourself to answer difficult questions asked in the Hindi exam. Further, by solving our Hindi previous year question papers, you will develop your confidence and ease your exam pressure.
Highlights of our CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Previous Year Papers
- Helpful for students in evaluating their exam preparation through regular practice
- By practicing these previous year papers for Hindi Course B, students can get a fair idea about the nature and pattern of Hindi exam
- Our Hindi Course B Previous Years for Class 10th act as the best source of revising important Hindi topics
- By practicing these solved Hindi previous year papers, you can learn to frame the answers for questions as per the CBSE standard.
- These Previous years papers for CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B can be accessed for free of cost
- Students can get a fair idea of the marking scheme followed for Class 10 Hindi exam by practicing these previous year papers
To make your Class 10 Hindi Course B preparation easier and effective, you can practice our previous year Hindi question papers for free of cost. By solving previous year Hindi questions papers, you can track your exam preparation level, while acquainting yourself with the important topics and pattern of the upcoming board exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I benefit from practicing CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Previous Years?
Here are some of the most crucial benefits that you can experience by practicing CBSE class 10 Hindi course B previous year papers –
- By practicing last year papers, you can get a proper idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Solving previous year question papers would enable you to better plan the time required for solving each type of question.
- Solving previous year’s Hindi Course B question paper would help you revise the important topics properly.
- Practice is the key to success and through the regular practice of our Hindi previous year papers, you can definitely improve your scores.
- How much should I study to score good marks in Class 85% marks in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B?
If you want to score good marks in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B, then you should study harder approx 2-3 hours daily. Also, make sure to learn the rules of Hindi Grammar, types of essay and letter writing. Additionally, you can solve Hindi course B previous year papers provided here to revise important topics. Thus, by following this routine, you will be able to prepare effectively for the exam and score good marks henceforth.
- What is the best time to practice Class 10 Hindi Course B Previous Years?
Previous year question papers of Hindi comprise of questions asked in Board exams. So, the best time to practice last year question papers is for doing revision after you have completed your Hindi exam preparation. So, you can start solving previous year question papers precisely 15/20 days before your Board exam. This way, you will have enough time at your hands to work on your weaknesses and learn the topics that you have still not covered.