JEE Main Answer Key 2020 (Released) - Check JEE Main Official Answer Key Here
NTA has released the official answer key of JEE Main 2020 September exam, along with the question papers, which were held between 1-6 September.
JEE Main Answer Key 2020: NTA has released JEE Main Answer Key for Paper 2. You can check the direct link below to check the JEE Main Answer Key for Paper 2 below. NTA has released the official answer key of JEE Main 2020 September exam, along with the question papers, which were held between 1-6 September. Students can now check the answer key by visiting the official website of NTA JEE Mains. To access the answer key through login, candidates need to enter their Application Number and password/Date of birth to access the provisional answer key.
Students can challenge the wrong questions/answers if they find any discrepancy. Challenge can be raised till 10th September (10 AM), and INR 200 has to be paid for each objection. Payment will be accepted till 5 PM of September 10, 2020.
|Papers||April/September Answer Key|
|B.E/ B. Tech||Download Here (Official Answer Key)|
|B.Arch & B.Plan||Download Here (Official Answer Key)|
Find the direct link to view answer key of JEE Main & screenshot of public notice released by NTA on their official website below.
JEE Main official Answer key 2020 released
JEE Mains September Answer key: How to Check & Download
- Visit the official website & click on answer Key
- Use your Application number and Password/ Date of Birth as Login credentials
- JEE Main September 2020 answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download & Check the answers.
Procedure for challenging the wrong questions/answers
- Please go to website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for (Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language, Aptitude for Service Sector) scroll down, ‘Submit your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
JEE Main result and cutoff is expected to be released by September 11. Race is not over yet, we are just 15 days away from JEE Advanced, don’t loosen the grip and continue with the same motivation.