JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 Analysis: Day 2 Shift 2 (2nd September)
JEE Main 2020 April/September Paper 1 Analysis for Day-2 Shift-2 is now available as our experts have gathered the students' feedback.
JEE Main 2020 April/September Paper 1 Analysis for Day-2 Shift-2 is now available as our experts have gathered the students' feedback. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, various exam cities witnessed high absenteeism as many students chose not to risk their lives. In some states like West Bengal, the student turnout was not even 50%. Nevertheless, students who took today's JEE Main Exam Paper in the second shift found it moderate in level.
Unlike the first shift of today's JEE Main Exam Review where Physics was the toughest section, students cited Mathematics the trickiest in the evening shift. While Chemistry and Physics sections were moderate in level. Check more details regarding the evening shift of JEE Main 2020 Exam Analysis for Paper-1 Day-2. Also, you can catch the live coverage of today's JEE Main Exam Review here.
Highlights of JEE Main 2020 Exam Paper-1 Day-2 Slot 2
- The overall level of difficulty was moderate.
- Mathematics section was difficult to crack as the questions were lengthy.
- 'Vectors' was an important topic in Mathematics as 2-3 questions appeared from the same. Other topics were Differentiation & Trigonometry.
- Surprisingly, the Physics section proved it a bit easier as a few questions were directly from NCERT.
- Chemistry section was easy because most questions were given from the NCERT textbook.
- No SOPs were followed at some exam centres which could potentially be risky for students.
Also Read: JEE Main 2020 Paper-1 Analysis Day-2 Slot-1