Q. 355.0( 4 Votes )
Write uses of diamond and Fullerene.
Uses of diamond are:
● Diamond is used in jewellery due to its durability and luster.
● It is used to cut, grind or drill other materials in industries because it is one of the hardest materials.
● Diamond can also be used in making tungsten wires. The diamond dies are used for the process of making the wires using the lab equipment.
● Diamonds can be used for engraving stones to various other metals. The various stones that can be engraved are granite, quartz, etc.
Uses of fullerene are:
● Fullerenes are strong drug absorbent.
● It is used in artificial photosynthesis.
● Due to its spherical structure, it acts as a lubricant.
● It is also used in cosmetic industry.
Rate this question :
Write names of carbon allotropes.Rajasthan Board Science
Write any three difference between the properties of diamond and graphite.Rajasthan Board Science
What is the two element of hydrocarbon?Rajasthan Board Science
What may be the number of carbon in compound fullerene?Rajasthan Board Science
Which allotrope is conductor of electricity?Rajasthan Board Science
Write any four importance of hydrocarbon.Rajasthan Board Science
Write the uses of graphite.Rajasthan Board Science
Write uses of diamond and Fullerene.Rajasthan Board Science
Diamond is hard and graphite is soft, why?Rajasthan Board Science