a. Hypertension: It is the condition in which there is a constant increase in the normal blood pressure(120/80mm Hg).It affects all the vital organs like heart, kidney and brain etc. Blood pressure equal to or above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension.
Types of Hypertension:
1. Primary Hypertension: It is also known as Idiopathic Hypertension because the specific cause of the increased blood pressure is not known.
2. Secondary Hypertension: It is the type of hypertension with a known cause.
5. Excessive Sodium Intake
1. Increased intake of water.
2. Decreased intake of sodium or table salt.
3. Stress and Caffeine should be avoided.
b. Coronary Artery Disease: Narrowing of the arterial lumen due to the build up of fats and cholesterol which decreases the supply of oxygen to the body organs. It may also lead to the damaging of heart muscles.
3.Excess fat intake
1. Regular exercise
2. Eating healthy
3. Vitamin supplement
4. Aspirins or blood thinners
Rate this question :
Write short noteBiology - Exemplar
Name the vascularBiology - Exemplar
Given below is thBiology - Exemplar
What physiologicaBiology - Exemplar
Given below are tBiology - Exemplar
Which coronary arBiology - Exemplar
ECG depicts the dBiology - Exemplar
Explain the conseBiology - Exemplar
Explain Rh-incompBiology - Exemplar
One of the commonBiology - Exemplar