Q. 244.3( 3 Votes )
Write down the ef
● On considering India's commitment to international convention C.B.D (convention on biodiversity), Central Government of India passed an act in 2002, with three main objectives
(i) Conservation of biodiversity
(ii) Sustainable use of biodiversity, so that it is available for a long time
(iii) Equal distribution of benefits of country's bio resources, so that maximum person can take advantage of it.
● To achieve this goal, there are three levels of organization in biodiversity act 2002, NBA
- National Biodiversity Authority
- State Biodiversity Board
- Local Biodiversity Management Committee
● To bring environment, forest, water, air and biodiversity under a law in India, the Indian Government constituted the National Green Tribunal in the year 2010. Now under these new laws, an appeal will be launched in the National Green Tribunal, instead of the High Court. It will help resolve the dispute quick and fast.
The National Green Tribunal headquarter is established at Bhopal.
Rate this question :
Mention the typesRajasthan Board Science
Discuss various rRajasthan Board Science
How do the attackRajasthan Board Science
Write a note on eRajasthan Board Science
Write down the efRajasthan Board Science
Explain this statRajasthan Board Science
Which of the follRajasthan Board Science
In 1992, in WhichRajasthan Board Science
Today How many anRajasthan Board Science
When is internatiRajasthan Board Science