Q. 35.0( 8 Votes )
Write an essay on
• feudalism is a new political and economic system took birth in Western Europe.
• The farmers cultivating the cultivable land were made part of feudalism.
• Feudal system was a system of land ownership based on political and economical base.
• In medieval Europe, the status of a person was based on the extent land owned by him
• Feudalism can be called as an agreement between powerful lords and weak farmer.
• The powerful men who owned the lands were called ‘Nobel’ and the people who took land from them are called ‘vassal’.
• The Nobel man has the duty of protecting the weak vassal, and the vassal in turn had to offer few services.
• Feudalism was based on mutual giving and taking.
• This system emerged in all classes, organizations and associations during medieval period.
• Unfortunately, the feature and structure of this system never got implemented uniformly.
• Feudal system has installed few new traditions like “Investiture” and “Homage”.
• In other word’s the feudal system was a exchange of specific services.
Rate this question :
Write an essay onKarnataka - Social Science Part-II