Q. 24.0( 7 Votes )
Write about the p
• Buddhist missionaries around AD 768-770 introduced hand-printing technology in Japan. They have adopted this from China.
• The Buddhist Diamond Sutra was the oldest Japanese book, printed in AD 868, containing six sheets of text and woodcut illustrations.
• In medieval Japan, poets and prose Writers regularly published their work.
• In the late eighteenth century, writers tried to depict an elegant urban culture
• Libraries and bookstores were packed with hand-printed material of various types – books on women, musical instruments, calculations, tea ceremony, flower arrangements, etc.
Rate this question :
Write about the pFull Marks - Social Science
Write the contribFull Marks - Social Science
Write a brief notFull Marks - Social Science
Why did some peopNCERT - India and the Contemporary World-II
Explain how printNCERT - India and the Contemporary World-II
What were the effNCERT - India and the Contemporary World-II