Q. 134.4( 11 Votes )
Write a short not
The representatives of Britain, Russia, and Prussia met at Vienna in the year 1815. They drew up a settlement which was called as the Treaty of Vienna.
The following were the provisions of the treaty of Vienna of 1815.
1. France lost its territories that were annexed by Napoleon.
2. Genoa was added with Piedmont and Belgium was included in the north.
3. Austria got the control of northern Italy, and Prussia got new territories on its western frontiers.
4. The Bourbon dynasty got back its power.
5. To prevent the expansion of France in the future, many new states were set up on the boundaries of France.
6. A part of Poland was given to Russia whereas Prussia was offered a portion of Saxony.
Thus, a new conservative order was created, and monarchies were restored.
Rate this question :