Q. 83.9( 13 Votes )
Write a short not
● The Indian judiciary is one of the most powerful in the world.
● The Supreme Court and the High Courts have the power to interpret the Constitution of the country.
● They can declare any law of the legislature or the actions of the executive, invalid.
● They can corrective action if they find any law is violated at the Union level or the State level.
● They can determine the Constitutional validity of any legislation or action of the executive in the country.
● This is called the judicial review.
Rate this question :