Q. 3 A5.0( 1 Vote )
Write a paragraph on the right of consumers.
Rights of Consumers:
1. Consumers have right to protection against hazardous goods and services. They must not be harmful to life or any property.
2. They must be informed correctly about quantity, quality, price etc. of the goods they are buying.
3. They must have access to a variety of goods at competitive prices so that they can choose what they like the most.
4. Their interests and complaints must be heard and addressed at the respective forums and institutions to ensure their welfare.
5. They have the right to seek redressal as well as compensation for serious exploitation in the marketplace.
Rate this question :
One of the planning schemes to create awareness among the consumersTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Write a paragraph on the right of consumers.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Customers are exploited by theTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Write any two measures taken by the Governments of Tamil Nadu to protect the consumers against exploitation.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
How are the customers exploited? Mention any two forms.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
World consumer day is celebrated onTamil Nadu Board - Civics
A person one who give final utility to a commodity isTamil Nadu Board - Civics
What are the measures taken by the Government of Tamil Nadu to protect the consumers?Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Magna Carta of consumersTamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Right to Information Act was passed by the parliament onTamil Nadu Board - Civics