Q. 3 B5.0( 1 Vote )
Write a paragraph on National Integration.
1. Indians follow a variety of customs and practices. We have different languages, food, clothing style, religion etc. But beyond these identities, we all have a national identity.
2. We are united in our values and beliefs of humanity, religious tolerance, peace, spiritualism etc. We have a common heritage.
3. All Indians sing the National anthem and salute the National flag. Such an identity and the pledge to love our country bring together the people.
4. Our cultural heritage includes art, literature, music, dance, architecture, festivals etc. and all these forms are enjoyed and appreciated by every Indian.
5. ‘Unity in Diversity’ is a principle that has been in our country since centuries. The diversity brings us together.
Rate this question :
Give a brief note on Indian Music and Dance.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
The ancient religion of our country isTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Name some of the religions of India.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
They play an important part in fostering unity and integrationTamil Nadu Board - Civics
What do you know about art and architecture of India?Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
Buddha Poornima is celebrated by theTamil Nadu Board - Civics
How do our customs, habits and heritage help to maintain unity?Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
Why is India called the ‘’Museum of human race’’?Tamil Nadu Board - Civics
Recognised official language of IndiaTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Explain how language and literature help to maintain unity in diversity.Tamil Nadu Board - Civics