Q. 2 A4.9( 7 Votes )
Discuss in groups
The industrial development in Karnataka-
• Industries play a vital role in the development of any State or country.
• Several factors are present in a state which helps that state to establish industries like abundant mineral resources, ideal climate, sufficient water, good transport, etc.
• The industries in Karnataka range from small scale to large scale industries.
• Sir M. Visveswaraiah’s contribution was also very remarkable in the development of industries.
• Britishers and King of Mysore also took a keen interest in the development of industries.
• The industrial policy of the central government after independence also enable industrial development.
• Many factories are- HMT, BEL, and BHEL.
Rate this question :