Q. 3 B3.6( 42 Votes )
Answer the follow
International trade is defined as the exchange of goods and services between two or more nations. International trade has experienced a huge change in the past 15 years. Along with the exchange of goods and services exchange of knowledge has superseded our nation. India has emerged as a software giant at the international level and it is earning huge foreign exchange through the export of information technology. Economic prosperity of a country is evaluated on the basis of the advancement of international trade of the nation. It is, therefore, considered the economic barometer for a country. Income from International trade constitutes a huge share in the economic development.
● agricultural and allied products-2.53%
● ores and minerals-9.12%
● gems and jewellery-26.75
● chemical and allied products-24.45%
● engineering goods-35.63%
● petroleum products-86.12%
● petroleum and petroleum products-41.87%
● pearls and precious stones-29.26%
● inorganic chemicals-29.39%
● coal, coke and briquettes-94.17%
● machinery- 12.56%
● Bulk imports include fertilisers-67%, cereals-25.23%, edible oils-7.94% and newsprint-5.51. India has trade relations with all the major trading blocks and all geographical regions of the world.
Rate this question :