Q. 14.0( 5 Votes )
Write 10 differen
• They are simple, minute single-celled organisms
• Division of labor is at organelle level
• It gives very less efficiency
• They do not contain membrane-bound cell organelles
• Transportation mechanism is just diffusion
• the cell and its organelles are exposed openly
• Only visible under the microscope
• Asexual Reproduction occurs in them
• Sexually reproduce by conjugation
• Their life span is very short.
E.g., euglena, amoeba.
• They are composed of some cells.
• Division of labor is at a Higher level, e.g., cells, tissues or organs.s
• They provide a high level of efficiency.
• They contain membrane-bound it cell organelle like Golgi body, mitochondria.
• Transportation occurs through the active and passive mechanism.
• The cell is covered by many layered membranes.
• Generally visible to the naked eye
• Reproduce sexually by producing gametes.
• Their life span is comparatively long.
• Injury to a single cell does not lead to the whole organism death.
E.g. - animals, plants etc.
Rate this question :