Q. 35.0( 2 Votes )
‘’Within democracies, varying rate of economic growth is usually found?
Economic growth is termed as an increase in market value of goods and services produced per capita by the economy over a period of time. It depends on the following factors:
• Education: To increase economic growth, the population of the country must be educated as increased skills by the education will produce more goods and services, resulting in an increase in economic growth.
• Health facilities: There should be adequate health facilities to ensure the good health of the population of the country to increase economic growth.
• Political will or economic priorities: Government should have the desire to spend money on the education and health facilities of the citizens and make policies accordingly.
• Non- discrimination: There should not be any discrimination based on religion, caste, gender etc. and everybody should be provided equal opportunity based on their skills.
• Other factors can be the global situation, cooperation from other countries etc.
Rate this question :
How is social diversity accommodated in democracy? Explain with examples.Social Science - Board Papers
Why is there an overwhelming support to democracy all over the world? Explain one reason.Social Science - Board Papers
What is the essence of democracy?Full Marks - Social Science
Explain the relationship between democracy and development.All In One - Political Science
“Democracy accommodates social diversities.” Support the statement with examples.Social Science - Board Papers
“Democracies lead to peaceful and harmonious life among citizens.” Support the statement with suitable examples.Social Science - Board Papers
How do democracies accommodate various social divisions? Explain with examples.Social Science - Board Papers