Q. 115.0( 2 Votes )
Why were women di
Women were disappointed by the constitution of 1791 because even though they tried to show their involvement, they were not granted Right to vote or any other political rights.
This disappointment motivated them to demand Right to Vote and to hold political office. The various laws revolutionary government took to improve the lives of the women were:
• Revolutionary Government introduced such laws to improve the lives of women.
• Schooling was made compulsory so for the State schools were established.
• Marriage was made into a contract where both the parties will enter freely and get themselves registered under the civil law. It means the father of the girl will no longer force her against her wish.
• Both men and women could apply for Divorce which was made legal.
• Women were allowed to run small businesses or to become artists. They were also provided with the training for jobs.
Rate this question :