Q. 14.7( 3 Votes )
Why is the import
Cleanliness is an important part of our life. It is the most important practice for a clean and healthy environment. It includes both personal and public hygiene. The term cleanliness means the absence of dust, garbage, foul smell, stain, dirt, etc. It is extremely important to learn about hygiene and sanitation so that we can keep our self away from diseases. It is the prime role of the government to create awareness on this matter. Usually, cleanliness is understood in relation to health care, but its importance in the field of education, food service, hospitality, etc are often ignored. The importance of cleanliness can be understood under various heads mentioned below:
1. Cleanliness for health: Effective cleaning should be a part of a lifestyle to create a healthier indoor environment by complete elimination of the contaminants that can make the people sick. The working group of the country usually spend a significant time in their workplace. So it is extremely important for both the employer and the employees to work dedicatedly in cleaning the environment workplace would create a welcome atmosphere for the staff.
2. Cleanliness for safety: Proper methods of cleanliness should be employed for the safety of the people. It can prevent fire hazards and lower the exposure of the workers to hazardous substances like dust, which may cause allergies and asthmatic reaction.
3. Cleanliness for buildings: It is usually observed that the owners of the building considered investment in health as a liability rather than an asset. The owner must have a proper cleaning program with an efficient staff member for the same. A clean building attracts occupancy as well as business. On the other hand, a building with poor maintenance and infrastructure can have a negative effect on potential buyers.
4. Cleanliness in our homes: Needless to say cleanliness must also be maintained in our own personal environment. It would help to keep our mind and spirit very clean.
5. Cleanliness for tourism: Clean environment can also attract tourist. No one would want to visit a foul land with garbage all over.
6. Cleanliness for fitness: People should realise the importance of cleanliness as it can help them to be free from diseases like swine flu, chicken pox, malaria, etc.
Both the government and the citizens of the country should undertake integrated and dedicated efforts to spread awareness regarding cleanliness. The government must organize awareness programs in schools, colleges, building a society, etc. They must be given the knowledge as to how to apply it in daily life. Such programs can be very effective in schools through a variety of activities like paper presentations, painting competition, essay writing, etc.
Rate this question :
What are the beneRajasthan Board Social Science
What is hazardousRajasthan Board Social Science
What is a domestiRajasthan Board Social Science
Which measures haRajasthan Board Social Science
According to theRajasthan Board Social Science
Why is cleanlinesRajasthan Board Social Science
When was the cleaRajasthan Board Social Science
Why is the probleRajasthan Board Social Science
Name the insectsRajasthan Board Social Science
What is called orRajasthan Board Social Science