Energy is needed because:
1. The economic development of any country relies on the energy resources it has.
2. All sectors of the economy- primary, secondary and tertiary require energy as inputs.
3. The consumption of energy resources has been increasing over time as development is increasing.
We can conserve energy resources by:
1. Planning should be done for developing a sustainable path of energy usage.
2. Energy conservation should be promoted at group and individual level
3. Renewable energy like solar power must be used more.
Explanation: Energy resources are a requisite for the development and sustenance of any country. Much of the sources of energy resources used today is exhaustible so it has to be used judiciously.
Rate this question :