Domestic violence is the violence that women suffer in their homes.
There are several attempts made to stop domestic violence, but it has become a very common practice these days due to the following reasons:
• There are differences or changes in the nature and range of violence, the women subjected to and it is a major challenge for the development of women across the world.
• The domestic violence is not alone pertaining to individual or family, and it has certain politics behind it according to women movements being carried out in the last twenty years.
• Certain special Acts have been formulated based on women protests and movements.
• However, these Acts are not being implemented in its proper spirit, proper sensitivity and awareness should be created with effective monitoring towards women issues among the machinery of implementation such as police, and other assisting agencies.
• The National and International governments have taken up certain declarations and resolutions in order to stop violence against women, though the family and community supporting the violence.
Rate this question :
You have read aboTelangana Board - Social Science
Have you ever seeTelangana Board - Social Science
Imagine that youTelangana Board - Social Science
What are the diffTelangana Board - Social Science
Drinking on the fTelangana Board - Social Science
Many acts are madTelangana Board - Social Science
Why has domesticTelangana Board - Social Science
Read the paragrapTelangana Board - Social Science
Prepare a pamphleTelangana Board - Social Science
What are the disaTelangana Board - Social Science