Q. 24.0( 4 Votes )
Why has domestic violence become a common practice? Find out the reasons.
Domestic violence is the violence that women suffer in their homes.
There are several attempts made to stop domestic violence, but it has become a very common practice these days due to the following reasons:
• There are differences or changes in the nature and range of violence, the women subjected to and it is a major challenge for the development of women across the world.
• The domestic violence is not alone pertaining to individual or family, and it has certain politics behind it according to women movements being carried out in the last twenty years.
• Certain special Acts have been formulated based on women protests and movements.
• However, these Acts are not being implemented in its proper spirit, proper sensitivity and awareness should be created with effective monitoring towards women issues among the machinery of implementation such as police, and other assisting agencies.
• The National and International governments have taken up certain declarations and resolutions in order to stop violence against women, though the family and community supporting the violence.
Rate this question :
You have read about various problems of girls and women. Have you noticed any sort of these problems in your village/ town? Specify them and what is to be done?Telangana Board - Social Science
Write an essay on general problems, the women facing?Telangana Board - Social Science
Why has domestic violence become a common practice? Find out the reasons.Telangana Board - Social Science
Have you ever seen that the marriages are arranged for girls below the age of 18 years and Boys below the age of 21 years? Discuss such cases of your locality. How do they affect the Girls? Do you support Child marriages? Why/Why not? Show preventive measures.Telangana Board - Social Science
Imagine that you are Tehsildar. How would you prevent child marriages?Telangana Board - Social Science
What are the different ways of Domestic violence? Discuss a few incident and cases in the classroom. In what way does the domestic violence affect the family and others. What is expected to avoid domestic violence?Telangana Board - Social Science
Many acts are made by the government. What do you suggest for better implementation?Telangana Board - Social Science
Drinking on the family condition of such people. How does drinking affect the children and others? If you were in such family, what would you do?Telangana Board - Social Science
Prepare a pamphlet to understand the problem faced by the women.Telangana Board - Social Science
What are the disadvantages of child marriages?Telangana Board - Social Science