Q. 45.0( 1 Vote )
GREATER NEED FOR CONSERVATION:
• As the time changes, the technological development is taking place.
• About some years ago, there was no overuse of products like AC, heaters, geysers, petrol, coal etc. as the development is increasing we are becoming dependent on these products.
• The more we use these products, the more we are depleting them.
• Human beings being the selfish one did not think about the future problems that will arise due to this overuse.
• Hence the overuse led to depletion.
• Now, in order to maintain these products so that they don’t get finished completely, a need to conserve them aroused.
• A major reason for the more conservation is the population increase.
• Hence, there is a need for more conservation today as there was in previous generations.
Rate this question :