Answer :

We cover plug pin holes which are within the reach of children with cello tape or a plastic cover when not in use to prevent children from getting an electric shock. If a child puts his finger in the electric socket, he may get shocked which could be fatal.


Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
RELATED QUESTIONS :

Zubeda made an elNCERT Science

The bulb in the cNCERT Science

Choose the statemNCERT - Exemplar Science

When a switch is NCERT - Exemplar Science

When an electric NCERT - Exemplar Science

Paheli took a wirNCERT - Exemplar Science

Why is an electriNCERT - Exemplar Science

Which of the follNCERT - Exemplar Science

Why are compact fNCERT - Exemplar Science

Name the device uNCERT - Exemplar Science