Q. 134.6( 5 Votes )
Why did the Bolshevik Party accept the April Thesis? Give any five reasons.
When Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin declared the April Thesis, they were not ready to accept the demands announced under it because they thought that time had not come to fulfil or initiate such demands. But when the developments began to happen under the April Thesis, they started accepting the April Thesis. The five reasons which made Bolshevik Party accept the April Thesis was:
• The workers began to organise the movements. They formed factory committees to question the industrialists about the ways they run these industries.
• Trade unions formed in the industries by the workers so that they can handle all the issues related to industries.
• In the army, soldier’s committees formed to solve any issues related to the army.
• Socialist revolutionary leaders and the peasants demanded redistribution of land. To achieve this demand, they formed land committees.
• From July and September 1917, peasants seized land and started controlling them.
Due to such developments which happened due to April Thesis, Bolshevik party accepted it, and also their influence grew.
Rate this question :