The image of Bharat Mata was created by Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
1. The image created was painted by the famous Rabindranath Tagore.
2. Bharat Mata was picturised as a form of Hindu Goddess.
3. She was calm, composed and divine.
4. The image was shown as dispensing learning, food and clothing.
5. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay wrote ‘Vande Mataram’ as a hymn to the nation.
The image of Bharat Mata symbolised India and developed a feeling of nationalism among the Indians.
Rate this question :
Mahatma Gandhi deTogether With Social Science
What is the needTogether With Social Science
Describe the cultTogether With Social Science
Two features A anTogether With Social Science
Locate and labelTogether With Social Science
What values and aTogether With Social Science
Explain the condiTogether With Social Science
Why was the CongrTogether With Social Science