Q. 45.0( 2 Votes )
Which plans are i
To improve the judicial system and give more awareness and education to the people, many legal awareness programmes were designed and launched by the Central Government and various State Governments. The Legal Services Act was passed in 1987 to implement legal services uniformly in the country. Many plans were formulated and implemented to protect the public from unfair actions and to increase social welfare.
Some major plans and schemes introduced under legal awareness are:
• Assistance on accidental deaths- An accidental assistance of Rs. 5 lakhs is provided by the Rajasthan Government in case of the death of registered workers working in the unorganised sector. This is a huge assistance to them as they generally do not receive any benefits as against the workers under the organised sector.
• Medical Grant Fund Scheme- Rajasthan Government provides medical assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to the registered workers working in the unorganised sector. It is helpful for their medical treatments.
• Scholarship to the students- The Government has introduced various schemes to provide a scholarship to the students coming from the families of construction workers. It ranges from the basic school levels to the postgraduate level to both boys and girls.
• Maternity Aid Scheme- The government is providing financial assistance to the expecting mothers under the Women Beneficiary Scheme. Rs. 6000 is being provided as monetary assistance.
• Rajasthan Vishwakarma Non-Organised Workers Contribution Scheme- The scheme provides pension benefits for the registered workers of the unorganised sector. Contributable pension benefits are given for them for the protection through life.
• Maternity Benefit Act- The registered women workers of the unorganised sector, have the right to take leave for 6 weeks before the delivery and 6 weeks after delivery.
• State Insurance and Employment Provident Fund Scheme- Rajasthan Government has introduced the Insurance and Provident Fund Scheme for the safety of the workers and to ensure them a huge monetary compensation at the time of their retirement. It is being organised on a contributory basis among workers.
• Child Marriage Prevention Act- The marriage of a girl child under 18 years and a boy child under 21 years is considered a punishable offence. It will make the parents liable for a fine of Rs. 1 lakh or a jail term of 2 years or both.
• Anti-Duplication Act- It is introduced to prevent the improper and dubious means during an examination. The candidate is liable for a punishment of up to 3 years for any such misconduct or for being an imposter.
Rate this question :
How is the informRajasthan Board Social Science
What are the legaRajasthan Board Social Science
How can the proviRajasthan Board Social Science
By Right to InforRajasthan Board Social Science
What is the law oRajasthan Board Social Science
Who is a consumerRajasthan Board Social Science
What is called leRajasthan Board Social Science
What should be doRajasthan Board Social Science
Which plans are iRajasthan Board Social Science
How many levels oRajasthan Board Social Science