Q. 45.0( 1 Vote )
Which of the following are not present in the plant cells?
Chloroplast, Vacuoles, Mitochondira, Centrosome, Nucleus, Cell wall.
Plant cell do not contain centrosomes, they are only found in animal cells. Their main function is to form the microtubules in the nucleus which attach to chromosomes for their equal distributions during cell division. While other organelles are found in plant cells with their specific functions:
• Chloroplast performs photosynthesis.
• Vacuoles are store house of food and nutrients. They are of larger size in plant cells.
• Mitochondria help in generating energy for the cell by producing ATP.
• Nucleus contains the genetic material and assists protein synthesis.
• Cell wall provides mechanical strength to the plant cell.
Rate this question :
Draw and label a plant cell. Write the main function of:Together with Science
Which type of plastids help in photosynthesis? Draw its diagram.Together with Science
Name the two nucleic acids present in a cell. What are their functions?Together with Science
Give the differences between cytoplasm and nucleoplasm.Together with Science
Which type of plastid help in photosynthesis?Together with Science
Which cell organelle is concerned with cell secretions?Together with Science
Which of the following are not present in an animal cell?
Chloroplast, Nucleus, Vacuoles, Cell wall, Mitochondria.
Together with Science
Which cell organelle is rich in acid hydrolases?Together with Science