Q. 345.0( 1 Vote )
Which group of an
The group of animals that have double circulation is the Vertebrates.
Relation of double circulation with body temperature:
• In double circulation, the blood passes through the heart twice and hence is purely purified that is deoxygenated blood is separated from oxygenated blood.
• Thus, in this way a greater oxygen is available.
• Animals such as birds and humans require a high and constant supply of energy to maintain their body temperature.
• Greater oxygen availability insures the high supply of energy to the animals.
• The animals get high energy supply for maintaining the body temperature.
• Hence double circulation provides high oxygen supply to maintain body temperature.
Rate this question :
What will happenEvergreen Science
What is meant byEvergreen Science
How is double cirAll In One Science
What wold be theEvergreen Science
Differentiate betTogether With Science
Compare the functEvergreen Science
A liquid X of colLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur- Biology
An animal havingLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur- Biology
<span lang="EN-USScience - Board Papers