Solar energy is the energy which leads to the least amount of environmental pollution in the process of harnessing and utilizing it.
1. The input of solar energy is the sun which is the ultimate source of energy and will never die and is nonpolluting.
2. There is no much activities or harming of nature when harnessing it like it is in wind energy, we have to consider large area of land and place windmills there that might include cutting of trees or digging of earth too deep.
3. There is no release of harmful gases as there is in geothermal energy when the melted rocks come to the surface of the earth from the core, then they release harmful gases when they form contact with water.
4. There is no burning of any fossil fuels like there is in thermal power plants and no radioactive waste as it is in nuclear power plants.
5. There is no disturbance caused to the wildlife, because we can place it on top of our home and use it while we are in our house , but there might be some disturbance caused to the aquatic life in energy from the sea methods and by hydroelectric power plant also.
Rate this question :
What are the limiTamil Nadu Board - Science
Which form of eneTamil Nadu Board - Science
In a hydroelectriTamil Nadu Board - Science
Write about oceanTamil Nadu Board - Science
What is biomass?Tamil Nadu Board - Science
Explain the two dTamil Nadu Board - Science
What must be theTamil Nadu Board - Science
What is the majorTamil Nadu Board - Science
Which is the ultiTamil Nadu Board - Science
What is the mainTamil Nadu Board - Science