Q. 64.1( 20 Votes )
When does a female a
- A female attains puberty at about ---
- It is the period of beginning of menstruation called Menarche.
- The menstrual cycle occurs and it last for about 28 days.
- Menstrual cycle is under the control of hormone system (estrogen and progesteron)
- Menopause occurs when this cycle eventually ceases, between the ages of 45 and 55.
Rate this question :
How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
NCERT | Endocrine Glands50 mins
Quiz | Let's Recall Adolescence31 mins
Smart Revision | Let's Check Our Knowledge42 mins
Adolescence Revision60 mins
Reaching the Age of Adolescence (Part-1)35 mins
NCERT | Reaching the Age of Adolescence (Part-1)44 mins
NCERT | Puberty and Associated Changes48 mins
Smart Revision | Adolescence36 mins
Quiz | Living the Tribals way49 mins
Continuation of The Species43 mins
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
view all courses
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation