Q. 154.7( 3 Votes )
What were the ste
The steps taken by the Hitler to reconstruct Germany were:
• Hitler was given the highest position in the cabinet of ministers by President Hindenburg. Gradually, Hitler became powerful and decided to deconstruct the structures which were the symbol of democratic rule, for example, the German parliament got destroyed due to the mysterious fire that was caught.
• The Enabling Act was passed on 3rd March 1933 which led to the establishment of the dictatorship in Germany. Hitler started ruling in his own way by sidelining parliament. All the political parties and trade unions were banned by Hitler except the Nazi party.
• He took complete control over the economy, media, army and judiciary and established Dictatorship in Germany.
• He wanted to build a strong Nazi society by imparting children about the Nazi ideologies not just inside the schools but also outside the schools. Schools were ‘cleansed’ and ‘purified’. Jewish and politically unreliable teachers were removed. German and Jewish children were segregated and also the latter was expelled from the schools. They were provided with ideological training. To teach about Nazi ideas of race, racial science was introduced.
• Even in Math classes, stereotypes about Jews were taught. Children were taught to be loyal, submissive, hate Jews, and to worship Hitler. How to be violent and aggressive was taught through sport. Hitler believed that boxing could make children iron-hearted, strong and masculine. When learnt about war, to be aggressive and violent, condemn democracy, and hate Jews, communists, Gypsies and all those categorised as ‘undesirable’, children at the age of 14 had to join the Nazi youth organisation (Hitler Youth).
This way he reconstructed Germany and established Dictatorship.
Rate this question :