Q. 2 D5.0( 2 Votes )
Answer the follow
• Garibaldi was a soldier and fighter. He joined the Young Italy army and assumed leadership of the revolution.
• He also constituted an army called Red Brigade and with the help of Sardinia, fought with Austria.
• In 1860, he fought against the twin states of Sicily using his Red Brigade. By conquering them
• He hastened the national integration and pressed for democratic reforms.
• The Sardinian Prime Minister Count cavour was an important person in the unification of Italy.
• He was a journalist and he began a newspaper Risorgimento meant for the rejuvenation of Italian literature. He had a strong influence on the minds of people and kings through his powerful writings
Rate this question :