Q. 75.0( 2 Votes )
What was the outc
The outcome of the Wood’s Despatch was-
• It started a new era in the Indian Education system.
• Through this despatch, the government realised the importance of education.
• This despatch recognised the need for the development of women education.
• Quality of education had been improved and private organisation were encouraged to open new schools.
• New universities were established in Calcutta, Bombay, and Madras.
• Education departments of the government were set up to extend control over all matters regarding education.
• At least one government school opened in every district.
Rate this question :
State whether TruNCERT - History Part-II