I would like to ask following questions about different shapes of Bacteria to my teacher:
● Do bacteria exist in different shapes?
● What advantages does the shape of bacteria confer to them?
● Why don’t all bacteria have one fixed shape?
● Does altering the shape of bacteria can help us to kill the bacteria or causing any harm to it?
● Does shape of bacteria is in some way related to its motility?
● Does in a different stage of their lives bacteria exhibit different shapes or they exhibit the same shape during their complete life cycle?
● Does their shape also contribute in their microscopic nature?
Rate this question :
Make an Album ofAP - Biology
Collect more infoAP - Biology
Observe some permAP - Biology
Prepare a model oAP - Biology
<span lang="EN-USAP - Biology
How do you observAP - Biology
What questions woAP - Biology
Why should we cleAP - Biology
Which organisms aAP - Biology
What are micro-orAP - Biology