Q. 54.0( 2 Votes )
What problems did
The Indian Industrialist faced a number of problems under the British colonial rule:
1. Unlike the Europeans, the Indian Industrialist did not have any access to the British government authorities.
2. They did not have a significant share in the foreign trade market which led in a shortage of funds.
3. They did not have many factories, banks and ships under their control.
4. Although they received help from the government in the form of tax on foreign goods, it was not adequate.
5. The required to resources and facilities such as Railways, roads, electricity, coal and iron. But the British government did not focus on the development in these areas.
6. They also had to buy all of their machines from abroad because those industries which would manufacture the required machinery was not started in India.
7. Education was not given adequate importance. This led to a lack of educated personnel. This increased the reliance on foreigners for industrial development.
Thus, the Indian industrialists faced many disadvantages in this regard.
Rate this question :
How could educatiAP Board - Social Studies
During British ruAP Board - Social Studies
What problems didAP Board - Social Studies
Make a timeline tAP Board - Social Studies
Against whom didAP Board - Social Studies
Labour laws wereAP Board - Social Studies
How were the revoAP Board - Social Studies
Identify the largAP Board - Social Studies
How did people usAP Board - Social Studies