Q. 5 C3.6( 21 Votes )
The major changes that
occurred in global politics after the end of the Cold War are:
1. America remained the only super power in the world.
2. A favorable environment prevailed for growth of trade and economic relations marked by easier flow of capital, labour, information and ideas.
3. The global focus shifted to fostering trade relations instead of aid giving, economic interdependencies grew.
4. The United Nations now had a greater responsibility of maintaining global peace and security.
5. Environmental concerns, human rights, gender equality etc acquired a global dimension.
Rate this question :