Water independency is needed to face the situation created by a shortage of water.
1. Many factors have led to a crisis of water.
2. Poor maintenance of water sources, reduction in groundwater level, failure of monsoon, etc., are some of the factors.
3. Moreover, the demand for water has increased due to the increase in population.
4. Hence, adequate measures have been taken to face this situation.
5. Many projects like Jal Kranti Abhiyan and Mukhya Mantri Jal Swavlambhan Abhiyan have been launched to manage these water sources effectively and efficiently and also creating awareness about the need of the hour.
6. These projects aim at the creation of new water conservation sources and also the development of existing water conservation methods for successful management of rainwater.
Hence, water independency has become mandatory to overcome the present situation without compromising the needs of the future.
Rate this question :
Describe any twoRajasthan Board Social Science
Which is a longesRajasthan Board Social Science
What is meant byRajasthan Board Social Science
Which is the longRajasthan Board Social Science
Explain the diffeRajasthan Board Social Science
What are stepwellRajasthan Board Social Science
Explain about BhaRajasthan Board Social Science
Explain the IndirRajasthan Board Social Science
Explain the MukhyRajasthan Board Social Science
Which projects arRajasthan Board Social Science