Q. 3

What is the jurisdiction of cases that can be filed in a State Commission?

Answer :

A complaint can be made to the appropriate State Commission when the value of the goods or services in question, along with the compensation claimed, exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs but does not exceed Rs. 1 crore.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
view all courses

Who can file a complaint in a consumer court?

NCERT - Business Studies Part-II

Who is a consumer as per CPA?

NCERT - Business Studies Part-II