1. The activities which are performed for money and results in economic income are called economic activities. These activities add value to the national income.
2. Generally carried out to satisfy human needs.
3. E.g activities that result in monetary gains like mining, forestry, etc.
1. Those activities which are not performed for money and do not result in economic income are called non-economic activities.
2. Generally carried out for gaining social and psychological satisfaction.
3. E.g. social service activities like volunteering in an NGO, charity, etc.
Rate this question :