Q. 14.3( 80 Votes )

What is the compo

Answer :


Air contains gases, water vapour and dust particles. The gases mainly constitute of nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide along with several other gases in small amounts. 99% of the air is comprised of oxygen and nitrogen. Water vapour, carbon dioxide and other gases form remaining 1% of the air.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
RELATED QUESTIONS :

How will you provNCERT Science

Which gas in the NCERT Science

The component of NCERT Science

Write just a few NCERT - Science Exemplar

The components ofNCERT - Science Exemplar

Which of the follNCERT - Science Exemplar

What is the compoNCERT Science