Q. 164.2( 9 Votes )
What is sustainab
Sustainable development aims for maintaining the natural resources for the present as well as the future generations for consistent economic development.
Ways in which resources can be used judiciously:
1. Use of alternative sources of energy.
2. Limited use of non-renewable sources of energy.
3. Limiting waste material and energy at the production level.
4. Recycling used resources.
5. Developing techniques to extract resources economically.
Rate this question :