Q. 24.5( 57 Votes )
What is mea
Proto-industrialization refers to the period before or the beginning of industrialization.
It refers to the industries that existed in Europe before the advent of modern machine based industries.
Large-scale production of goods took place in the countryside.
1. Many artisans and peasants worked for the merchants.
2. They lived in the countryside.
3. Cultivation was done in the small land holdings that they had.
4. All the family members of the peasants and artisans contributed to the production as all of them were involved.
5. This generated more income, and this served as an additional income to them.
These were the impact of proto-industrialization on the rural peasants and artisans.
Rate this question :