Q. 2 E3.5( 6 Votes )
Discuss with your
the term hijra is related to mohammad paigambars life events:
1. The word Hijra means ‘the departure’.
2. A group of people in Mecca hated Mohammed Paigambar.
3. He believed in worshipping one god which is referred to as Monotheism. Hence those people planned to kill him.
4.To escape from them, Mohammad Paigambar moved from Mecca to Madina in the year 622 C.E.
5. This migration of Paigambar is known as Hijra.
6. Muslims considered this as Hijri era.
7. The calendar of the Muslims is based on Hijra.
Rate this question :